Who did it



"There were five of us who were suspects – and each one of us had a motive.

Three of us were ex-husbands. Lila was democratic that way; she liked to spread her love around. M. was her first husband, someone she had married when she was only twenty three. M. was a loud, brash young kid at the time. He liked bikes, bikes and bikes, in that order. Lila settled for riding pillion for a while but she wasn’t the sort to do that indefinitely. Their marriage lasted six months. "

A nice story telling competition is going on at BlogAdda which forced me to submit my entry to it as well. Though, the story teller has hinted to the murderer time and again and I think I have totally carried away to some other dimension of the story, good thing is, I was really motivated to write something on my own.

Please read the actual story Reunion at BlogAdda and then, read mine too. And the "prize" should go to those who have got it right. You can click on different links to get the ending of the story, it's really an experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Will be glad to know your honest views. That is invaluable for me.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

Regards,
Shankha