Se7en Deadly Sins




Watching Se7en. The "V" representing the seven deadly sins. The movie is about the two cops one veteran (Morgan Freeman) and one rookie (Brad Pitt) who search for a serial killer (Kevin Spacey). The same Hollywood crime thriller kind, but with several interesting twists. I am not going to write a review here but two things about the movie is, it has lots of cruel and sick scenes, which are very relevant. An excellent movie for those with strong hearts. After watching this movie, I tried to analyze myself with all the deadly sins I possess.



Wrath - I loose my mind frequently in anger when in despair.
Lust - Should not dare to reveal the truths about me, but I strongly believe in forty plus phenomenon and I am going to be forty very soon.
Greed - Money doesn't make me greedy but sometimes I think of having a much better bank balance than I am currently having.
Envy - I never get envious to others for their fortune or success. But sometimes I feel that most of the people around me is much smarter than I am, and that leads to...
Pride - I don't feel proud all the time, but my neighbor's envy sometimes fill me with pride.
Sloth - I am very hard working sometimes, but most of the times, I feel, I can do much better.
Gluttony - I am not foodie and I never over eat. That's good, but you know, it turns out sometimes that I am too hungry to resist food... and then...

This is not me, not you, not anybody specific, but consider any living human being, who is not a real saint, is struck by the "Se7en".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

One need to know himself very well to reveal such confession. Congrats for getting position in google search result :)

Post a Comment

Hi!
Will be glad to know your honest views. That is invaluable for me.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

Regards,
Shankha