Social Networking hazards! Flirting?

Have you ever used hi5 as your social networking application? If yes, you must be knowing that there is a new unique feature in hi5 (not so unique though), flirting. You can flirt with the man / woman you like. Send him/her a gift, make friendship, start chatting, and more, and more.

Out of inquisitiveness, I started to use the application. Being a man, I viewed a lot of different ladies from all around the world, starting from India, United States of America, United Kingdom, to Japan, Korea, Philippines, and of course, less but not the least Bangladesh. Let me show you what you may find out in the application and searching a lady from Bangladesh to flirt with.


Doe's he look like a lady in your eyes? OK, it may be a fault from the user's side. Then you may click on "No" as the answer to "Interested", and view an image as follows.


Another mistake from another user? May be, but you may be shown in the next attempt a photo (this one will be your "final" try) like below.

You try, try and try. Most of the time you will find photos and profiles like this. Amazing. Nice application for Bangladesh indeed! Question is, is it the "mistake" of the users, or the application itself?

Please try the search yourself to know if I am wrong, and my opinion is, please don't try this application all together. This is a hazard.

*****
I am sorry if I have done anything wrong in publishing the photos of people "unknown" to me and will remove this post, if you complain in your comment! Feel free to comment. Thanks.
*****


3 comments:

agnitrisha said...

may be thats a "slap" on the faces who look for flirts in bangladesh :) :)
loved it :) :)
simply fantastic!!!

Shankha said...

May be, or may not be! For me it was a very funny experience. Thanks for the comment Trisha, hope you are doing well.

Nikx said...

this is funny but interesting. I used Hi5 before but never really tried out the application.

Post a Comment

Hi!
Will be glad to know your honest views. That is invaluable for me.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

Regards,
Shankha