Happy Holidays








I wised, I could manage my time more productively. Write more often on my blogs, just to be attached to all of you, my dear readers. May be, all I can do is to read some works on "time management", which I am really very "bad" at.

I have a reputation for being reclusive to my friends and family. In this holiday, I wish to use my solitude for reading, writing, thinking, dreaming, ... you got it, "other than working". Only if I can manage one "solitude" :-P.

Wish you all a very merry Christmas and happy holidays.

2 comments:

island of peace said...

family should be one's first priority but you should spend the non holidays on blog :)

we too miss your works.

Shankha said...

Thanks Trisha, will really try to "manage" some time on workdays to write at least 20 lines a day, so that, at the end of an week I can atleast post something here. :)

Post a Comment

Hi!
Will be glad to know your honest views. That is invaluable for me.

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.

Regards,
Shankha